Sunday, June 01, 2008

June (finally) already?!?

While it seems like this year is speeding past, these last few months have also seemed to drag by for me. Renee finally convinced me to emerge from my semi-hibernation to visit them yesterday. (I really do leave the house every day for work and to do the end-of-pregnancy nesting/shopping that has overcome me, but I just haven't felt real sociable as of late!) We enjoyed some swimming with all the boys and just hanging out visiting and settling arguments over which boy had which toy first.


Dane and Carter take a peek at the frogs and fish. Interestingly enough, until just a couple of weeks ago, these two boys were pretty much equal in height. However, Dane seems to have hit a little growth spurt recently, as you can see.
Carter loves corn on the cob!
Story time with Renee.

Is it any wonder we call him our monkey? He has recently taken to making jokes just to get us to laugh. If we compliment that he's a good boy, Dane will often reply, "No, I'm a monkey!"
Some family pictures taken today.
Teddy didn't want to be left out.
And this is how large my tummy is at 35 1/2 weeks! I've been asked if I'm smuggling a beach ball!

3 comments:

Wrena said...

You are looking fantastic!

Pharmgirl said...

You guys look so cute! You skinny brat... haha Dane is so cute -- I will have to come back and see him one of these days and meet the newest little one too.

Angie said...

Amanda, you look absolutely adorable!! I know you're probably feeling pretty uncomfortable but you couldn't look any better! We're thinking of you guys and awaiting the good news!