Monday, June 30, 2008

Grampy's here!

Grampy flew in Friday evening, so we all went to meet him at the airport.
Dane and Grampy have been nearly inseparable since...
...but he has allowed Grampy to hold Nora for a few minutes from time to time!
Grampy brought Dane a John Deere truck with a little 4-wheeler that fits in its bed.
There have been a few long walks in the desert heat to the park. Along the way, Dane had to stop and watch this construction equipment work. This is better than a circus to him!
Thank goodness for a spray park to cool off in!
This picture of Dane running on the basketball court really shows the heat- look at that mirage!

"I wanna see it!!" (A little of the terrible two's rearing its ugly head!)

Future NFL kicker?

1 comment:

Jen said...

I laughed at the "I wanna see it video". Sometimes I find myself reacting that way to having to get up and go to work in the morning, "I DON'T WANT TO GO!!!" ;)

Thanks for sharing!