Sunday, February 17, 2008

I'm still laughing...

Tonight, Mike and I were discussing Dane's propensity for tripping and falling or sometimes just stepping down off of a high point without realizing how far down he may fall. He often takes for granted that someone will just be there to catch him, and thankfully someone usually is! Mike stated, "Dane is steadfastly compliant with the law of gravity," and this really hit my funny bone. It goes down as one of my favorite quotes ever. I'm going to try to use this phrase more often to describe someone who is just a bit clumsy or accident-prone.
In other news, here are Dane's cute new headphones. They usually don't stay on real long before he decides to take them off and play with them!

Dane all dressed up in his Sunday best.
We can't wait for Grampy and Grammy's week-long visit! They arrive in 3 days!

6 comments:

Paula Jo said...

Sounds like Alyssa and Dane have something in common. We just say she is as "graceful as a three legged gazelle". I do like Mikes quote. Love the monkey headphones, Renee gave me the info the other night on them for Alyssa & Lauryn. Dane is getting so big, what a cutie pie too.

Dave and Jodie said...

Dane - you look like you have banker potential with your wardrobe (no, I'm not referring to the headphones)!

Andy, Jessica & Ayla said...

He is sooooo cute.

Stvnprl said...

Hey there little man! We can't wait to see you in the morning! You too, Mike & Amanda : )

Grammy & Grampy

Melissa O. said...

oh, dane is getting so big! Emily loves to look at your pictures. :)

Unknown said...

hey, nice site. i found my way to your site through jonjen. nice looking family, good to see you're adding too. wish i lived somewhere warm!