Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Baby Joey pictures

We had an appointment this morning, and little Joey seems to be doing just fine. Here are some pictures taken today. The first three are 3D images.


Cute little feet.
This one takes a bit of explaining, but it's a pretty cute picture once you can see it. The bright white circle to the right is baby's head from the top. Right in the middle of the picture is baby's hand with the index finger extended. Looks like somebody's already sucking a thumb!!
The last three are just profile pictures.



8 comments:

Jenny said...

I love the thumb-sucking picture. It's perfect! I can totally picture it, with the pointer finger around his/her nose!

m&mleach said...

These are great! I can't wait. Vegas is filling up with babies for Jayden to get to play with.

Country Family said...

so cute! can't wait to know if Dane is going to have a bro or sis! :)
congrats
Davina & family

Wrena said...

WOW! SO EXCITING FOR ALL OF YOU! THAT IS A CONVENTION BABE? WINK

Wrena said...

Feb. 8th Amanda I just tried to email you twice? UM do you have a new email? Wonder how I can get ahold of you?

Anonymous said...

Looks like Mike.

Angie said...

Soo cute! And he/she is looking absolutely perfect! :)

Brooke said...

So Amazing!!! I can't believe the detail! I'm so excited for you guys. :)