Monday, July 23, 2012

The summer continues

Here are a few random photos from the past week that I thought were worth sharing.
Mike has taught himself to braid Nora's hair.  I think he does a pretty amazing job- what a great Daddy!
 We have been to many different beaches over the past 10 days as the temperatures have been in the 90s frequently.  There are many to choose from.  I was so used to swimming in pools when we moved here and was surprised that there are no nearby outdoor community pools.  But the beaches completely make up for it!




Swimming tires a beautiful girl out!
The plums are ripe!


Evening chores.

I loved the way the evening light was shining on the barn.

Nora and Dane proudly holding Arianna and Quinn, our friends' 5-week-old twin girls.

Nora entertains Quinn.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And what are your thoughts about beaches vs. pools? I much prefer a nice beach, and it looks like you have them. :)

~Eva