Saturday, July 28, 2012

Rockets and rope swings- childhood dreams

We are loving summer here in Minnesota.  Last week, over the course of 7 days, the kids and I went to 5 different lakes to swim!  The following pictures were taken this past Tuesday when we met some friends at a fun, new (to us!) beach only 25 minutes away.

The water was very shallow a long way out.  Dane is one of the specks in the middle of the screen.  If you zoom in closely, the water was barely to his chest, but I was still quite nervous just because I couldn't see him very well that far away!

Sterling

The kiddos found a rope swing and took turns.

My crazy monkey!

Jesse showed the younger ones how it was really done!

Lighting rockets with Daddy.  I'm not sure if the kids or Daddy are more entertained by this!
Grandpa and Grandma came to watch too.

Random photo of Miss Nora enjoying another evening at the lake!

No comments: