Sunday, April 29, 2012

Precious moments

Here are some random pictures of the kids and our farm recently.
Dane got these bib overalls from his Grandpa and Grandma and the cute hat from his Grampy and Grammy for his birthday.  I couldn't let the photo opportunity pass.

My farmgirl running through the pasture.

Cutest garden helper ever!




Nora got glitter "freckles" while playing with some of her sparkly shoes the other day.  So far, she has not inherited Mommy's real freckles.

Dane is in love with Calvin and Hobbes recently.  I got home the other day and saw a foot poking out of the "fort" on the new playset.  When I went to inspect, I found Daddy reading to Dane.


When Grammy was here for a day, Dane roped her into numerous hours of reading!  I think they both enjoyed it!
The chickens out by the plum tree.

I hope we get apples this year!  There are some pretty buds on the tree, and I love that I accidentally caught all the chickens in the background while snapping this shot.


No comments: