Monday, May 02, 2011

Curls

The past couple of days, Nora has been asking to have curlers put in her hair after her bath.  Her hair dries in them as she sleeps and leaves pretty little curls.  The first morning, she thought she should leave the curlers in.  I had to explain that it was the curls, and not the curlers, that made her hair pretty!  So, I have taken too many pictures because I think she is adorable.
Long sleeves necessary under her pretty spring dress due to flurries yesterday.




She's a pretty lucky girl to have some old china to play tea party out in the "Grandma House."

Is it any wonder she's a bit spoiled? Who could resist?

6 comments:

Stvnprl said...

Reminds me of how Grammy fixed Nora's mommy's hair at that age!! Love her curls!!

Jessie K said...

She's a cutie!

Jessica said...

How adorable is that! Such a doll! I LOVE LOVE that yellow dress! Your kids sure are cute! And growing up sooo fast!
Jess.

Jen Stockwell said...

Cute! I used to have my mom do rag curls in my hair overnight and LOVED it! (...maybe I should try that again one of these days!)

Anonymous said...

Adorable. I want a yellow sundress like that, except it wouldn't be as cute on me :o).
Brina

Becky H. said...

So adorable! Are you guys heading this way for a summer convention? ;-) I love all the kitten pictures, too. Hugs, Becky