Sunday, May 22, 2011

Another week gone by...

...and more pictures taken, of course.
It looks like there are some kids living on this farm!

The plum blossoms opened up beautifully early this week and then blew away in the wind this weekend.

I had to clip a bouquet for the kitchen.


Dane can now start and stop by himself on his big bike!  He loves to ride really fast on our gravel driveway and then brake fast to skid to a stop.  No big wipeouts so far, but I'm sure he'll have his share!

Morgan and Olive spent Friday evening with us, so we took a picture of the four kids and the four kittens.  The kittens weren't so cooperative for pictures.

I think baby Ollie likes the kittens.

I think she really likes them!


The kittens were quite interested in her little wiggly baby toes!

Morgan and Oranges.

Cute little Sammy.

Mr. Oranges.

Precious Miss Posey.

A sweet pile of kittens.

4 comments:

Jeff, Renee, Carter and Camden said...

I want Miss Posey.... looks like I will have to make a trip to pick up that kitten!

Jen Stockwell said...

Aww, the kitties are getting so big! I can't wait to meet them!!

Jessie K said...

The expression on the poor kitten's face as he's being "loved" by Olive is hilarious!

{k} said...

I miss the fun of finding kittens every spring and being freshly amazed by their blue eyes. :)