Tuesday, January 18, 2011

From the Great White North...

The snow keeps falling, the the winds keep blowing here.  It doesn't look like the weather will change anytime soon, but we're content.  I haven't updated in a while, so here are a few random pictures. There are occasionally times when the kids aren't picking on each other!
 This cute little coat was worn by my mom and her sisters when they were Nora's age.  Isn't it adorable?
 We have some visitors that I watch out my kitchen window.  Apparently, the cottontails like our birdfeeders too.


In two days, I will be headed to Florida for a quick work conference.  I won't get much chance to see the sights since I will be there less than 48 hours and will be in meetings during all daytime hours.  It will be my first nights away from both Mike and the kids in over 5 years.  Then we get to head to Hawaii for a week in early February with a large group from my mom's family.  It will be nice to thaw out for a while!

3 comments:

Dave and Jodie said...

Have fun in Hawaii!

Stvnprl said...

Love that adorable picture of Dane and Nora!! Nora looks so cute in that old coat...she looks really proud to be wearing it! HUGS!!

Neisha said...

Nora looks adorable in her little coat :)