Monday, November 22, 2010

What a difference a week can make...

One week ago, we were playing outside without jackets.  This morning, there was not a trace of snow when we woke up.  By mid-morning, the snow had begun.  We went out to make some tracks this afternoon.  I got the kiddos all bundled up first and sent them outside.  By the time I got myself dressed warmly and walked outside, they had found their sleds and were waiting patiently for me.
 We braved the biting wind and walked down to the mailbox and back.  Well, maybe they were cold- I was plenty warm after pulling them!
 The creek is still running.
 Sledding in front of the barn.
 Dane was excited to see this untouched snow on the slide.
 Not for long!
 Some hot chocolate to warm up after we came in.

1 comment:

Jessie K said...

Your kids are so precious! We've got a bit of snow here, too. About 6 inches, I think, and still coming down. :P