Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween

All dressed up for trick or treating this evening.  Pretty princess Morgan,  Nora as Pippi Longstocking, and Dane the robot.
 Dane had been requesting to be a robot for a couple of months, so he was delighted with this costume.  Nora didn't really have a choice this year; once I discovered that her little braids would stick out on their own like this, I was set on dressing her up as Pippi!
 We didn't stay out too long this year.  After our years in Nevada, I forgot how chilly Halloween is in the midwest!

2 comments:

Joellyn said...

Great costumes! I went the lazy route this year (actually, I don't know if I've ever NOT gone the lazy route) but this makes me think I really should make an effort to make my own next year!

Jason, Sarah, Tristan, Wade, and Owen said...

So cute!!! I love her braids!! I don't blame you for making her Pipi!