Saturday, August 15, 2009

Segment 4

Last stop, Grampy and Grammy's house. I am disappointed that I took so few pictures during our time together. I must have been too busy visiting with our many friends and relatives that we had the privelege of seeing! We also did a little camping nearby in Grampy and Grammy's "RV/Camper."


Grampy and his girl.

Dana teaches Dane how to play fetch with Sully.

Swinging with Grammy.

Both kids loved the box full of little vehicles that Grammy brought out for them. Dane would scatter them around, but Nora was pretty content to sit on the bed and put them all away.
Roasting marshmallows with Grampy.
Sleeping in with Grammy.
So happy to be eating blueberries for breakfast.Grammy bought a little "time-out" bench for Dane and Nora. Dane wanted to ride on the bench in the wagon while Grammy pulled him home.
Off to the golf course.
Putting practice.
A John Deere ride from Great Grandpa.Dane had to check out all of Great Grandma's scarecrows!
Beautiful prairie skies.

2 comments:

{k} said...

aw, I miss that place!

Mel B Marvis said...

Now that is one gigantic garden. But I guess I shouldn't expect anything less from your grandma. :-)