Sunday, February 15, 2009

A wonderful Valentine's Day

Getting ready to open Valentine's Day gifts from Daddy and Mommy.


Daddy found these great toy 1957 Corvettes for the kids. They both love them!

After a nice lazy morning at home (and a breakfast of chocolate cake for me!) we took Dane up to Mount Charleston to do some skiing. It was a gorgeous day, and they had gotten 11 inches of new snow the night before. I even did a couple of runs on skis- my first time in over 8 years since I started snowboarding. It wasn't too bad, but I'm not ready to give up my snowboard any time soon!
Dane in some fresh powder.
Dane is getting pretty good on his skis by himself. He's even learning to turn himself a bit, especially to find the nice deep snow along the groomed runs. This video is a bit shaky as I was running along behind him, just trying to keep up. He really cruises!

1 comment:

Dave and Jodie said...

Look out for that big tree, Dane!