Sunday, February 08, 2009

Videos

I didn't forget that I had promised videos after my last post a week and a half ago! Here is little Miss Nora learning to patty cake.

As you can tell, Dane loved to ski, and he does pretty well! Hats off to Mike who shot this video while skiing backwards in front of Dane!

Mike's already teaching Dane the fine art of jumping on skis! When I first met Mike, he and his brother would pile up snow in their farm yard and take turns pulling each other on skis behind the four-wheeler (or truck or snowmobile). They would hit the pile of snow and do backflips and other crazy things. Oh, the joys I have ahead of me as my daring boy grows up and becomes even more daring!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it!! Jamie will have to see this!! He'll get a good laugh. - Valerie

Dave and Jodie said...

Funny stuff!