Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Frost and Sunshine

After all the days of fog and frost, the skies finally cleared up last Monday (yes, over a week ago already!).  I could tell it was going to be a beautiful day from the moment I looked out the kitchen window that morning.  Things kept getting prettier, and I kept taking pictures.  Here are a bunch, completely unedited.  The colors and sights were so breathtaking!





Snow fence.



I couldn't believe how much frost a dried-up old crab apple could collect!







A picture of the kids taken a couple of weeks ago.  Happy belated Valentine's Day!

Our new nephew/cousin, Milo Wayne was born February 8.  We are in love!

Nora is delighted to have another baby around to love!

Dane's class celebrated their 100th day of school this week.  I love the crowns they made!

I love this little project he brought home yesterday!  I asked him what kind of dog he would buy, and he said simply, "A black lab, just like Teddy." 

4 comments:

Melanie said...

You take some amazing photos! I noticed the frost on the trees earlier this week here, too - beautiful!

{k} said...

your frost was BEAUTIFUL!

Jen said...

That frost is amazing!! So beautiful and breathtaking!

kara said...

I LOVE hoar frost!! None here in Wyoming; too windy for sure :) beautiful.