Thursday, December 03, 2009

Snow on the farm

Until yesterday, we have had relatively mild weather here in Minnesota. Yesterday afternoon, the snow settled in, so now our ground is pretty white. That didn't keep us from enjoying the great outdoors! Here is Nora all bundled up in her snowsuit. It reminds me of this picture of Dane taken almost 2 years ago. Our home.
Here she comes!
Snow angels!
Winter wonderland.
I tried to get a picture of the three of us on our sled, but I failed. However, Dane was so cute that I had to post it anyway!
And a random shot of Grandma feeding Nora some blueberries this evening.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful new home! We think of you guys often and hope you settle in comfortably with many new happy memories. Enjoy having family nearby! Oh and good luck for the winter months!

Lisa Gioia-Acres said...

Oh I am so jealous, that home and property are beautiful. Enjoy the weather, have a cup of hot chocolate for me, but sit by the fire while you are doing it!

Elise, Dave & Oliver Mattson said...

Your new home looks amazing! I hope all of you are now settled in and enjoying your new place. Happy Holidays to all of you!