Thursday, December 03, 2009

Family time

Last weekend, we drove just a couple hours to get together with my parents and brother, aunt and uncle, and all three of their children and their spouses. It was so wonderful to just spend time visiting, playing games, and of course, eating ourselves silly! My cousin had made some lefse, so both of my kiddos tried it for the first time as it isn't very easy to come by in Nevada. They must have some true Scandinavian blood in them- it was a hit! If you look closely, Nora has her little fists full as she walked around the house.
Dane chows down!
Jen and Nora.
Chad introduced Dane to the fine pasttime of Wii, and it was a hit!
It kept Grammy and Nora entertained, too!
Soon Chad was worn out, so Ed took a turn.
Dane still wasn't done, so Uncle Benny gave Dane some golf tips!
Jen and Ben concocted some delicious guacamole for us.
Grampy and Nora playing together.
All that Wii playing wears a guy out!


We also headed down to Mike's sister's place for a night before returning to our farm, but I forgot to get my camera out. I think we're ready to stay home for a while now!

No comments: