Sunday, October 04, 2009

Feeling like fall

It's so nice to sit here with windows open now that the weather has cooled off this past week. The weather change has also brought some strong winds recently which make me a bit nervous for my upcoming 62-mile bike ride next Saturday. Give me all the hills in the world, but when it comes to riding in the wind, I despise it!
Fall also brings pomegranate season- what could be better? Our neighbor's grandparents sent a big bagful of extras from their tree. This is only about a quarter of what we received.
Nora still loves the playhouse!

"Train" rides from brother!
Nora a bit more bundled up one morning. She loves the kitty that Uncle Benny brought when he visited this summer!
Dane brought his trains back out this weekend. We also have gotten out the little jack-0-lanterns, and he loves to carry them around the house.
Sister loves them too!
The pumpkin got set aside for a little while to read some stories.
Happy 2nd birthday to Camden today! We all enjoyed his birthday bash yesterday with an inflatable bounce house that thoroughly wore out the kiddos! I fogot my camera, but I'm sure Shepherd News will have photos before too long!

1 comment:

Dave and Jodie said...

Nora, you are too cute!