Monday, July 06, 2009

On the road to Riverton

Guess I'm a bit behind on our blog, so here's a bit of catching up. June 17, we picked up our rental RV and headed up I-15 to Utah for Riverton convention. Mike was our fearless driver, although I did take a couple hours behind the wheel myself!
The kids loved looking out the back window any time we were stopped.
Beautiful Riverton. Dane and Daddy took numerous walks together. Momma and Nora were both a bit under the weather.
We miss those mountains.
Running along the canal.
Dane and Sarah hit it off like old pals, and spent lots of time chasing each other around.
So very sweet!
Proud to wear Momma's sunglasses.

1 comment:

Joellyn said...

Soooo sweet :) I might have to borrow your pics of Dane and Sarah for my blog if that's okay.

Hope you and little Nora got to feeling better quickly. By Noras little smiles in your other posts, she looks much more perky.

I'm behind on my posting (and reading) too. We've hardly had a moment to breathe since we've seen you!

Take care!