Monday, May 12, 2008

Mommy's Day

Before breakfast, Dane helped me read my cards.

After Dane's nap, we went out for a late lunch to avoid the crowded restaurants. We went to one of my favorite cafes in Boulder City. Dane was more interested in watching the motorcycles passing by than in eating the food in front of him.

After lunch, we went to a park to let Dane burn off some energy.The swings were so much fun!
Later we went over to see these buddies dressed in their Mother's Day attire! (Picture courtesy of their Auntie Kari's blog.) Dane and Daddy went for a quick swim together in their pool. Apparently, Daddy wasn't walking quite quickly enough for Dane's tastes!
So much fun!



My very favorite part of the day!

2 comments:

Dave and Jodie said...

It looks like Teddy is sayin' happy mother's day as well.....

sabrina said...

Fun to catch up again. Wow, Amanda you're coming right along. I haven't checked your blog for a while because with dial-up I was having trouble with it coming up. Lucky for me, today it doesn't seem so slow. Thanks for sharing.