Sunday, December 30, 2007

Arrowwood Resort

We spent Christmas Eve and Christmas Day at the beautiful Arrowwood resort with Mike's siblings and their families, my parents, brother, grandparents, and aunts with their families. I didn't get very many good pictures of everyone there. They had an amazing indoor water park where we spent many hours and still had to drag Dane away every time!!
My mom and happy little Morgan. She's practicing up her baby-holding for next summer!
Dane rides the lazy river with cousin Linnea and Uncle Benny.
Coming down the water slide with Grampy.
Best buddies!

1 comment:

sabrina said...

Hey, I'm a little late. I've tried a few times to leave a comment but now only your site hadn't let me, lately. Anyway, now that I think this is working, congrats to you on the baby news!