Sunday, February 03, 2013

Joys of January

 January was a very cold month, but we had some beautiful days to enjoy sledding, skiing, and our furry friends!
A Frosty morning.



Sundogs

Dane lost his first top tooth.

The other one followed one week later!


Our beautiful sledding hill was super fast after some freezing rains!




Puppy dog eyes


Charlie loves to be at my feet, and I love my new soccasins created by my talented cousin, Sabrina!

Grandpa and Milo napping together one afternoon.

A four-armed, four-legged, hunchbacked monster came running through the house one evening!

Green eyes!

Charlie loves to move every single one of his toys to his rug.

I had a mommy date night at Andes Tower Hills with the kiddos last week.

It was foggy and rainy, but 33 degrees felt pretty warm after our recent subzero temps!

No comments: