Monday, November 14, 2011

Another year luckier

I celebrated the 4th anniversary of my 29th birthday at the beginnng of November.  As usual, Mike spoiled me perfectly.  The last weekend of October, he surprised me by taking me and the kids to a nearby resort for the night.  The kids loved the indoor waterpark.  I enjoyed not feeling guilty about laundry/dishes and the other necessities of keeping a home. I also must admit that I loved the spa treatment I was treated to as well!
As if that wasn't enough, he also got me a beautiful new kitchen faucet.  I am very happy that I was finally able to get rid of the plain faucet and the nonfunctioning water spigot next to it.
 Ahhhhh... much better!
 The kids are now more eager to help wash dishes with the new sprayer!


My brother and his beautiful bride got me this fun T for my birthday.  Perfect!
 The rest of these pictures are unrelated to my birthday, but need to be shared!
My sweet morning kitchen helper making pancakes.

Celebrating Benji's 3rd birthday last weekend.


Nora wrote her name all by herself last week.

Evening jungle gym with Daddy.
Little mini ornamental corn ears from my garden.
Delicious pumpkin soup!
A piece of our 47 acres. Looks like a lot of mowing to me!


2 comments:

Jessie K said...

Happy birthday! You guys have a truly gorgeous place!

Anonymous said...

Awesome aerial shot of your spectacularly beautiful farm!! It's every bit as picturesque from that angle as it is in your gorgeous up-close pictures :)
Deena in CA