Monday, June 20, 2011

Three!

We celebrated Nora's 3rd birthday this weekend, among other things.  How did my baby grow up this fast?





Cousins and friends.




Matching dresses and tights from Daddy and Mommy.

 I'm also throwing in a few more recent random photos since I'm too lazy to do a separate post!
Celebrating Grandpa's birthday



Looking up inside our old silo.

Our little town had its annual celebration last weekend.  They had an activity where the kids planted flowers in a basket to take  home. Nora took her little basket after planting her flowers and promptly swung it over her shoulder like a purse.

Another hit with the kids was the pedal tractor pull.  I only got pictures of Nora and Dane, but all the cousins (except baby Olive) participated.

5 comments:

Jessie K said...

Your daughter is precious and that cake is adorable!

Hilary said...

I love the owl theme, and the pink bow on the cake is adorable! A perfect fit for Nora! :)

Dave and Jodie said...

With Nora now three, maybe it's a good time to start on number three ;)

Becky H. said...

Wow! I can't believe she is already 3! The owl theme and cake was so cute. Thanks for sharing. BTW, we were at Riverton this past week and missed you.
Becky

sabrina said...

Oh, the fun of fairs! I remember Leanne competing in a pedal tractor pull and winning a 2nd place trophy when she was almost 6! So fun!

p.s. Fun catching up on your blog. I haven't been checking for quite some time!