Sunday, March 27, 2011

Dane turns 5!

I can't believe I have been a Mommy for 5 years now!  Here are some pictures from Dane's robot-themed party this year.
The invitation

A cake based on this picture I found online.

Some of our "robot snacks."


Party favors

Coloring robots

Our goofy 5-year-old!


All the Anderson cousins.  It's such a privelege to be close enough to celebrate with family after living so far away!

No girlfriends!

Snowboard from Daddy and Mommy

Zach read Dane his cards.

Ellie read a few too.


Now it's time to clean the playroom to make room for all the fun new toys he got!!

2 comments:

Jason, Sarah, Tristan, Wade, and Owen said...

Happy Birthday Dane!!! I remember well the day you were born! And I remember special times holding you and snuggling you when I got to babysit you for a month. We'll have to get-together so that you can remember ME! :) And I have some fun little playmates for you!

Joellyn said...

Super cute & creative!