Saturday, August 21, 2010

Hazy mornings

August has brought lots of rain (2.5 inches in our last storm alone), so everything's very green.  The humidity also makes some mornings very hazy.  I love to get up as the sun is coming up and wander around our place taking pictures.
If you look closely, you can see the cows grazing in the pasture.
"Can we have a ride?"
I love this vine that is growing along our fenceline.  My father-in-law has since informed me that it is wild cucumber which is actually a nuisance.  I still think it's pretty, so I took even more pictures of it this morning which are further down.
The kitties follow me around and crawl into some of the pictures!
The creek has water in it again with the recent rain.
This was another day that wasn't hazy, but I still love the view of our barn peeking over the beautiful green bean field.

4 comments:

Jenny said...

Beautiful!! I can't wait until we get to see it all in a couple weeks. You know what I'll be doing...!

Dave and Jodie said...

Great photos!

Melissa O. said...

That's beautiful! Great pictures

{k} said...

I had forgotten the definition for muggy until I visited ND again in August...whew! Your farm pictures make me a tad homesick. :)