Friday, April 17, 2009

From the lips of Dane

Daddy: "Dane, should we go make your bed and have some breakfast?"
Dane: "Daddy, why do you ask so many questions?"
(Do you think he has heard that somewhere before?!?)

Daddy was holding Nora this morning, and she was reaching out for me as usual. Mike said, "She sure loves her Mommy."
Dane piped up from the background, "No, she loves her brother."
Well, that she does!

And this one is from a couple of months ago, when Dane had finally decided that he was going to be potty trained, but I wanted to post it for my own memory.
Dane (while sitting on the potty): "Momma, I'm going to be three in March."
Me: "Yes you are, Dane."
Dane: "Threes don't wear diapers, Momma. Threes go on the potty."
That's when I knew he was trained!

1 comment:

Dave and Jodie said...

These are great!