Saturday, September 20, 2008

Primm

Mike had to go to Primm for work yesterday afternoon, so I took the kiddos to meet him at Buffalo Bill's after I was done with work for the day. A couple of Mike's coworkers watched Dane and Nora for a few minutes while we rode the Desperado. Then Mike took Dane on the Log Flume before we mosied around the arcade for a while. So far, Dane has not realized that these games would be much more fun with some quarters, and we're just fine with that!

Nora looks like she's eyeing Daddy's ice cream! Sorry, but you'll have to wait a few more months, sweetie!

2 comments:

Brooke said...

She's beauuuuutiful! And so big already! All of these updates are so precious, thank you so much for taking the time to share. Love you guys.

Pharmgirl said...

Oh come on, just a little taste wouldn't hurt! I can totally read her mind ... I think I'm going to like this stuff! :-)