Thursday, October 25, 2007

Another quick trip

Dane and I made another quick trip back to Minnesota last weekend for Benny's CD release concert. While we were back, we took a day trip with my parents over to Wisconsin to visit Dad's parents. Dane hadn't ever met this set of great-grandparents, so it was well overdue! On the way, we had to stop in Abbotsford, WI at the Hawkeye Dairy for ice cream, string cheese, and squeaky cheese curds. Mmmmm!
As a native Minnesotan and Vikings fan, Mike must have already had that all-important talk with Dane because he would not wear the cheesehead!!
Saturday was an absolutely beautiful day with temps around 70 and gorgeous fall colors. I didn't get any pictures that do the trees justice.
Riding along with his Wisconsin cow!
Riding the lawn tractor with Uncle Freddy.
A picture with Great Grandma and Great Grandpa. Dane just wasn't in a picture-taking mood!
Dane eats Doritos with Uncle Benny.
Hamming it up over Sunday lunch.
Playing with cousins Joel and Clayton on Monday.
Thanks to my parents for watching the kiddos while Jenny and I went out for some girl time on Monday. So fun to go shopping and out to lunch together! Later that evening, we took in Benny's amazing concert. What a fun night! I apologize for not getting any pictures- for some reason I pretty much quit taking pictures after Saturday. I know that Benny has some more pictures on his Flickr account, and hopefully my parents will share some of theirs soon on their blog.

1 comment:

Jason, Sarah, Tristan, Wade, and Owen said...

Looks like Dane needs to take after his cousin Joel, the Packer fan. If he would have seen tonight's game he would be wearing that cheesehead and probably even a Favre jersey like me!!! :) Looks like a great trip!