Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Wakeboarding

I'm sure some of you are starting to wonder if we do anything else! Yes, we spent lots of time wakeboarding, and yes, I am subjecting you to yet more pictures of us wakeboarding. We got up around 6:30 the first morning to very calm water.
The heavy dew on the boat almost looked like frost. It was chilly, but not that cold!
Mike catches some air in the morning sun.
My silhouette.
Mike cuts through the glass with our campsite in the background.
Nice, calm water. Hardly enough wind for that sailboat!
Hugh shows his stuff.

2 comments:

Mel B Marvis said...

That looks like fun. I haven't been this year, but it gives me the itch to go. Not having my own boat, I have to wait for someone to invite me to go with them. :-(

Mike, Amanda, Dane, and Nora said...

If you were nearby, you'd be more than welcome to tag along with us!