Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Surprise!

We woke up this morning to beautiful whiteness! I had gotten up early to work out and didn't even look outside at first. I got into the car and was ready to back out of the garage when I realized there was something funny in my rearview mirror! I went to the boot camp workout anyway (see picture below or click here for more pictures) and then we bundled Dane up afterward to take him out into his first snow.



Our neighbor built this cute little snowman. Dane doesn't look too impressed!


























7 comments:

Anonymous said...

omigoodness!! that's way more than we've had here all year.

Stvnprl said...

That's amazing! I'm looking out at the brown yard here and find it almost hard to believe. Anyway, it looks pretty there...Please keep it!!

Dad

Jason, Sarah, Tristan, Wade, and Owen said...

WHAT???!!!!??? That's not the Las Vegas that I know! You have snow rivaling ours! How fun! :)

Annie said...

What, Vegas has snow? MN doesn't have a drop.....something's going on here!
Enjoy the pretty white stuff! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Love, Andrea, Joel and Brayden

Dave and Jodie said...

If there is no further discussion I'll second the motion by "Dad" (Steve) to keep all snow in Henderson, NV. All those in favor say "I".....all oppose, same sign...motion carries.

Yes! No snow this winter for us!! :)

Mike, Amanda, Dane, and Nora said...

Wishful thinking, Dave!

sabrina said...

Wow! Snow? I'm envious. I shouldn't be, this is the upper midwest. Currently we are experiencing rain and fog and nightcrawlers! Yes, yest. was the first day of winter and there were nightcrawlers in the driveway.