Saturday, March 04, 2006

GeezerJock Anyone?!


I received a great gift in the mail the other day! GEEZERJOCK magazine! I think someone is trying to tell me something!

Basically, the magazine features old guys who still run, play football, baseball, bowling, curling, drink coffee, Metamucil, use walkers, have tri-focals & use a commode! I guess it really DEPENDS if one wants to read on about the Croquet Masters!!

If anyone wants a FREE GEEZERJOCK subscription let me know! :)

And.......whoever signed me up, I thank you from the bottom of my worn out cleats!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hhahaha! It wasn't me but that is a good laugh!

Anonymous said...

Hi , My name is Harold. I read GeezerJock Magazine when I put in my false teeth each morning. I find it helps me concentrate on finding my misplaced glass eye.

If I didn't have a broken hip I would still be playing Squash.

Have a Geezer day!

Harold.

Anonymous said...

Great joke, Looks like I will be pulling out my shoes and playing softball again this summer. We have a lot of older players so looks like you and I have many years to go.

-Brian

Anonymous said...

I hear there is a great article in there about Mark Anderson potentially being the next field goal kicker for the Minnesota Vikings!

Anonymous said...

I always save the centerfolds.