Saturday, February 18, 2006

36 days and counting... but who's counting?!!

Here's the most recent picture of our beautiful little baby! We just love those cute little pouty lips!! It's getting harder and harder to get clear pictures as Baby's quarters are a little more crowded. D-day is approaching in 36 days... although I should probably add at least a week to that estimate based on family history! No signs yet that Baby will make an appearance very soon, though it would be fairly healthy at this point with a calculated weight of over 5 pounds.

8 comments:

Dave and Jodie said...

Early prediction = "It's a Boy"

Anonymous said...

crazy! Let me know if you want that birth documented :)

Jenny said...

Thanks for the updates. I check often (like every other day!!!), in hopes there'll be new posts. Maybe I have too much time on my hands...?

Annie said...

Wow, that is an incredible image. Any day we'll be waiting for the good news! Hope you are doing well and getting plenty of rest. Make sure Mike rubs your feet and back, a lot!

Anonymous said...

Oh my! Baby Squirt looks like
"Baby Amanda"! Brings back neat memories of those wonderful days in Plano all "snuggled up" around the fireplace with Baby Carissa crawling around pulling up by things, and Baby Amanda lov'n that little swing! Ooops, I can't remember what the Mommies and Daddies were doing!??? Fun Fun times!!

Anonymous said...

Kari and I were looking at your picture. We are excited for you. Let us know when baby is here!

Brian and Kari

Anonymous said...

well, going farther back than "Auntie Diane"... I say baby Squirt looks like Grandma Pearl! :)

~Great-GREAT Auntie Eva

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Mike and Mandy!
It REALLY goes without saying---HAVE LOTS OF FUN!!
Mark and Donna Richtsmeier